Friday, July 4, 2008

Mas Comida

Day 35 June 25 – Mas Comida

I couldn’t sleep last night, I think it has something to do with walking up late and laying around all day. I got up at 4:30am to call home, dad had said to call at 6:30pm; I guess without checking the time difference. I walked across the farm and climbed to the roof of a building. I watched the sunrise then headed back to the room. As I retuned to the room I saw a driver who was waiting for Tim. I went in to make sure he was awake, then said goodbye. He was headed off the see the pyramids.
Tim returned much faster than I expected with food, delicious food. After almost two weeks of frozen chicken, bread, and chips I was thrilled to eat something else. He got some juice, pasta, candy, and other stuff. Best of all he got me a box of skittles, SKITTLES! Too bad I am leaving tomorrow to go to a fry farm, if the food is gone when I return I may have to murder my new roommate.

No comments: