Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday is my Favorite Day

Day 34 June 24 – Friday is my Favorite Day

Friday is my favorite day here in Egypt because it is the beginning of the weekend; it is my day to do absolutely nothing. I think I woke up at around 1PM then moved 20 feet and laid down in front of the TV. A while later Tim came in telling me that he locked his keys in the office…YAY an adventure. Well I was bored so I volunteered to help, got my leatherman, laptop, and headed over. First we checked the windows, not going to work. Then we tried to mess with the handle and door but also no luck. Then I hooked up to the wifi and looked up “picking locks” on youtube. 5 minutes later we had to door open, I love the internet.
I spent the rest of the day screwing around on the internet and listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on audio book. Egypt is pretty boring on the weekends when your stuck at Abassa.

No comments: